DEAR COLLEAGUES, VASCULAR AND ENDOVASCULAR SPECIALISTS, SURGEONS AND FRIENDS!
AVC Rhein Main 2024 provides the ideal platform to learn about new and important developments in the treatment of vascular disease. The 3-day,
interdisciplinary event, which will be held exclusively in English, features:
- Dedicated workshops for physicians and nurses
- Live cases on vein and arterial pathologies
- High-level lectures and debates from renowned vascular specialists
On behalf of the distinguished faculty, we are looking forward to welcoming you in Frankfurt for this special scientific meeting, which will end, as last year, with an enchanting networking Gala Dinner on a boat cruise on the Main River under Frankfurt’s skyline.
Don’t miss it!
Prof. Dr. Dr. med. Konstantinos P. Donas
Chairman of AVC Rhein Main 2024
Registration now open!
Conference Highlights 2024
Key note lectures
- ESVS 2023 guidelines on protection and reduction of radiation in endovascular procedures
- ESVS 2024 guidelines on modern management of intermittent claudication
- The Pericles Donas memorial lecture 2024
- Can atherectomy-assisted endovascular therapy challenge the surgical dogma of open endarectomy for common femoral artery atherosclerotic occlusive disease?
- Tips and recommendations to build an endovascular unit treating peripheral arterial disease
- BEST CLI vs BASIL-2 trial: Divergent outcomes and conclusions?
Selected live and recored cases
The big “battles” (debates on challenging and controversial topics)
- The thrombus removal in acute limb ischemia; Endovascular solutions vs open embolectomy
- Open vs endovascular repair of juxtarenal aortic aneurysms
“How I do it” (technical forum) with focus on education and step by step procedural analysis
- BTK Interventions; The ante and retrograde recanalization
Treatment of AV limb malformations
- In-Situ fenestration
- Physician modified endografting
- The En-ChEVAR technique
Associate Programme and Workshops Leader for OR nurses and technicians in cath lab
Francisco Azevedo, Lünen
Prof. Jason T. Lee, Stanford
Prof. Grigorios Korosoglou, Weinheim
Univ. Prof. Drosos Kotelis, Bern
Ass. Prof. Kek Khee Yeoung, Amsterdam
Ass. Prof. Christian Alexander Behrendt, Hamburg
Ass. Prof. Houman Jalaie, Aachen
Dr. med. Michael Lichtenberg, Arnsberg
Dr. med. Savvas Apostolidis, Frankfurt
Advisory Comittee 2024
Alessandra Fittipaldi, MD
Chiara Barillà, MD
Edoardo Forcella, MD
Gemmi Sufali, MD
Laura Pauletti, MD
Martina Bastianon, MD
Martina Mariani, MD
Stefania Caputo, MD
Ass. Prof. Gergana Taneva, Madrid